Boatman Bill Boatman Bill

I'm not sure if I like this game. It's pretty good and pretty fun, but (and I may be biased here, I submitted a game too) I really don't think it should lead the toplist of the Construct 2 Deception Jam.
I'll just share my biggest problem: you can't predict how far you jump.

sizzgames responds:

If you keep your Finger down on the up arrow key, or touchscreen, then it will jump higher, it has jump sustain and double jump, it's all in the timing, good luck with the competition !!

cheers

Sizzgames

squirrels vs zombies squirrels vs zombies

Really good!
I miss the tutorial (and an original idea) from this game, but overall, it's fun. The graphics are good, the mechanics are great ... but not original. Also, how does this relate to deception?

Dig Bunny & Clyde Dug Dig Bunny & Clyde Dug

Nice mechanics!
I don't really get how this is linked with deception (maybe the mole is decepting me? or did I not play long enough?) but the game is enjoyable and has pretty nice graphics and overall is a good idea.

kingpirux responds:

:D thank you very much!!! ;) the mole has his secret revealed at lvl 9

Wrench Wrench

Nice! Finally a game with acceptable graphics. I liked it more than the others, but I wouldn't play with it for very long.
I noted a couple of things: the UI font choice is not bad, but the text is barely visible. Try making the screen darker on pause.
The ladder textures don't fit the scene, and the ladder climbing animation doesn't sync up with the movement. Make it a bit faster.
Play the growling sound when the monster attacks you, it's more scary that way (from my experience.)
Overall, it's pretty good, hope my feedback helps.

Youthgse responds:

thanks for your review. i'll try to fix that in the next update. all things you've mentioned can be easily done, but that needs time and that's my main problem )))